The Liebster Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers. It is a great way to connect with new bloggers, and to welcome them to the blogosphere. Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination.
5. Give your nominees 11 questions to answer. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________AWESOME…We started our blog only few weeks ago and we can’t believe that we have been nominated for LIBESTER AWARD…Initially we thought it was some kind of joke…I am sorry, but we are new in the world of blogging. So it’s difficult to trust things…but with the help of our best friend GOOGLE, we figured that it is quite popular on blogosphere…We are nominated by NUMBER THE STARS (http://tetmarqueses.com/2014/03/31/the-liebster-award/), we would really like to thank her, she has given us the following questions:
- What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
AARYA: I was thinking about my hubby, who was waiting right outside the front door, as he works in the night shifts…
VEDA: The very first thought I have in morning is that my hubby has to go office. I am late. And recite the list of things I need to do to get him ready.
- Describe your regular day.
AARYA: I woke up around 6 in the morning, and go for a morning walk…after coming back to home, I feed my turtles…I prepare breakfast for everybody at home…once I am done with all the household work, I write…around 1300 hours, I fix lunch for everyone, after that I give my all time to my hubby…in the evening, I go for a walk with him, if time allows…once he is off to his office, I start preparing dinner…after that back to writing again, until 2300 hours, then I slip in my bed …
VEDA: My regular day starts at 7 in morning with keeping the kettle on stove to make tea. I will make my hubby get ready, fix his lunch box and send him to office. Then come my time. I have my tea, watch New Day, will get informed with the stuff going around for one hour. Then start my fitness regime. I will do few free hand exercises. Take a bath and sit on skype to chat with my BFF Aarya. I will chat and have my breakfast. Think of blog and write. Will have my lunch and do some google and write. Then comes the evening time the hubby time. I will cook dinner and spend my evening with my love.
- Would you like to be famous? In what way?
AARYA: I would love to be a renowned writer one day…
VEDA: If I would be famous, then I would like to be known for my findings and insights.
- Name one fictional character that you could relate with.
AARYA: I can relate myself to Dagny, from Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand…she stayed strong till the end, she was the last one to give up on her dreams…I am like that I can’t give up on my things and my dreams, I will go to every extent to fulfill it just the way she did in the book…
VEDA: Jerry from Tom and Jerry cartoon, where Aarya will be TOM.
- In relationships, do you think age matters?
AARYA: It’s a topic where you can debate for hours…Up to some extent, yes of course, it does matter, I can’t digest the marriage between a 25 year old girl and a 50-60 year old man or vice versa…however if your feelings are mutual, it hardly matters…
VEDA: Nope, in relationships the most important thing is understanding and space.
- What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
AARYA: Whole world has been drowned under sea, and I am the only survive left on this planet…I was so scared in my dream that I was crying and when I woke up in the middle of the night, tears were rolling down from my face…
VEDA: The strangest dream I ever had is that I am flying a plane.
- If you can ask a psychic one question about the future, what will it be?
AARYA: I don’t think so, I would ever prefer to go to psychic…instead of helping, they scare you about your future…
VEDA: If I can ask a psychic one question about the future, I will ask how the next age will look like.
- Name 5 things that give you pleasure.
AARYA: I love to on long drives with my hubby…and I also our weekend escapades…apart from that shopping, cooking & travelling gives me lots of pleasure…
VEDA: Silence, Nature, Brownie, white wine and his hug
- Do you agree that the end does not justify the means?
AARYA: If your objective is good, then the way you achieve it doesn’t matter…because sometimes to make things right you have to take a wrong path…
VEDA: Absolutely, intentions and means to reach your goal do matter. Meeting your goal by hook and crook is not my way.
10. If you have to give someone a random piece of advice, what would it be?
AARYA: You will be known for your decisions in life, not for your abilities…so choose wisely…
VEDA: Listen to your heart.
11. Complete the sentence: ____ is better with ____.
AARYA: Life is better with someone you love
VEDA: devotee is better with his faith _____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here’s the list of people, we would like to nominate:
Here’s the list of question:
- Why did you start writing a blog?
- If given chance, which fantasy world would you like to live in and why? (I would love to be the part of Narnia)
- What was your first post on your blog?
- What is your take on live in relations?
- Which is your favorite book and why?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- The top 5 destinations you want to cover in your life.
- Which of your childhood memory is the prettiest one, please brief.
- What’s the thing you wanted most in your life?
- Which incident has touched you most in your life?
- What’s your relaxing mantra?
We are looking forward to your answers…don’t forget to link your post back to my blog…Thank you…